Senior mechanical engineer
What we need
You will be responsible for the development of the market-ready product. You will lead our mechanical engineering team and will work closely with other team members, including the CTO, electrical engineers, robotics specialists and software developers. Accuracy is your middle name and you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty. You love the challenge of complex technical requests.
- You specify, develop and prepare the production of a GLC fabrication system including consumables for customer use
- You create and maintain technical documentation
- You will be responsible for procuring parts and components
- You prepare and support the production and testing of products
- You analyse complex technical issues
- You optimize existing designs on the basis of field testing and user feedback.
- Hours: 36-40 hours
- Higher professional education or university degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with working with CAD (SolidWorks) systems
- Experience with robotics and/or linear actuator systems
- Experience with electronics and/or fluidics and/or consumables is a plus
- You are pro-active, hands-on, analytical, accurate and a team player
- Experience: > 10 years in developing advanced instrumentation/laboratory equipment
What we offer
We offer a market conform renumeration package, including Share Appreciation Rights. We have a team of highly motivated people that work in an energetic and collegial atmosphere. We have close collaborations with Leiden University, TU-Delft and several key opinion leaders in the field of liquid phase electron microscopy (LPEM).
Diversity and inclusivity are implicit values of our company and we strive for a well-balanced organisation.
Please send your cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Steven Tan.
If you have any questions in relation to this vacancy you can contact us by the same email address.